- ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC IMOS reported first-quarter FY22 revenue growth of 4% year-on-year to $235 million. Revenue decreased by 1% Q/Q.
- The gross margin expanded 80 bps amid global inflation and supply chain constraints.
- Net non-operating income was $8 million versus $0.9 million a year ago.
- Earnings per basic ADS were $1.18 versus $0.92 last year.
- It held $219.7 million in cash and equivalents and generated $53.7 million in free cash flow.
- A dividend of NT$4.3 per share is pending shareholder approval at the May 2022 AGM.
- Price Action: IMOS shares traded higher by 1.01% at $32.99 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.