- Polaris Inc PII reported first-quarter FY22 sales of $1.96 billion, missing the consensus of $2.12 billion. Sales for the quarter remained relatively flat to last year, impacted by continued supply chain pressures.
- Sales from Off-Road Vehicles rose 2%, Marine climbed 6%, and On-Road segment fell 4%.
- Adjusted EPS of $1.29 missed the consensus of $1.78.
- Gross profit for the quarter fell 17.5% Y/Y to $396.3 million and the margin contracted by 438 basis points to 20.3%.
- Operating margin contracted 460 basis points to 4.8%, and operating income for the quarter decreased 48.5% to $94.8 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA declined 34% Y/Y to $164.5 million.
- The company held $375.4 million in cash and equivalents as of March 31, 2022.
- Outlook: Polaris continues to expect FY22 sales of $9.215 billion - $9.455 billion, against the consensus of $9.33 billion.
- The company expects FY22 adjusted EPS of $10.10 - $10.40 versus the consensus of $10.24.
- Price Action: PII shares are trading lower by 8.53% at $97.67 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.