- Titan Machinery Inc. TITN reported fourth-quarter FY22 revenue growth of 16.2% year-on-year, to $507.59 million, missing the consensus of $524.6 million.
- Equipment sales increased by 16.7% % Y/Y, and Parts sales rose 17.3%.
- Revenue by Segments: Agriculture $346.33 million (+14.2% Y/Y), Construction $87.88 million (-1.1% Y/Y) and International $73.39 million (+64.4% Y/Y).
- Adjusted EPS improved to $0.99 from $0.09 in 4Q21, beating the consensus of $0.54.
- The gross profit margin expanded to 18.6% for the quarter, compared to 15.5% in 4Q21. The operating margin expanded by 430 bps to 5.8%.
- Operating expenses as a percentage of revenue improved 120 bps to 12.7%.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased to $35.87 million, from $13.69 million, and the margin expanded by 393 bps to 7.1%.
- TITN generated cash by operating activities of $158.9 million in FY22 versus $173.0 million in FY21.
- Cash at Q4-end was $146.1 million. Inventories increased to $421.8 million as of January 31, 2022, from $418.5 million a year ago.
- Acquisition: Titan Machinery has agreed to acquire the assets of Mark's Machinery, Inc., which consists of two full-line Case IH agriculture dealerships located in Wagner and Yankton, SD. Deal terms of the all-cash transaction were not disclosed.
- Mark's Machinery generated ~ $34 million revenue in the trailing twelve-month period ended December 31, 2021.
- The company expects to close the transaction in early April 2022 and to be accretive to EPS.
- Given the unknown duration of the Russia/Ukraine conflict, the company currently assumes minimal revenue contribution from its Ukraine operation and, as a result, is estimating ~$0.25 per share of losses due to unabsorbed expenses in FY23.
- FY23 Outlook: The company expects EPS of $2.55 - $2.85, versus the consensus of $2.82.
- Price Action: TITN shares are trading lower by 7.10% at $31.03 during the market session on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.