- Caesarstone Ltd CSTE reported fourth-quarter revenue growth of 25% year-over-year to $171.1 million, +24.2% on a constant currency basis, beating the consensus of $158.23 million.
- Sales growth was driven by improved demand across the majority of the company’s global footprint in addition to the contribution of the Omicron acquisition.
- Adjusted EPS was $0.01 down from $0.05 a year ago, missing the consensus of $0.06.
- The gross margin was 23.2% compared to 28.1% in the prior-year quarter, and the Adjusted gross margin was 23.3%, down 530 bps.
- Reduced gross margin reflects higher raw material prices, mainly polyester, and shipping price increases, partially offset by favorable product mix and selling price increases.
- The operating income was $3.34 million (-58.7% Y/Y), and the margin contracted by 396 bps to 1.9%.
- Adjusted EBITDA reduced to $11.54 million (-38.5% Y/Y), and margin contracted by 695 bps to 6.7%.
- Caesarstone generated cash from operating activities in FY21 of $20.97 million, compared to $47.62 million a year ago.
- It held cash and equivalents of $94.2 million and total debt to financial institutions of $12.5 million.
- FY22 Outlook: Caesarstone expects revenue of $710 million - $725 million, implying ~11% Y/Y growth at the midpoint, above the consensus of $697.56 million.
- Price Action: CSTE shares closed higher by 1.30% at $12.50 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.