- Lumentum Holdings Inc LITE reported second-quarter FY22 revenue of $446.7 million, down 6.7% year-on-year, beating the consensus of $445.5 million.
- Optical Communications revenue declined 11.5% Y/Y to $397.4 million, and Lasers revenue rose 66% Y/Y to $49.3 million.
- The non-GAAP gross margin contracted 240 bps to 51%. The non-GAAP operating margin compressed 380 bps to 31.7%.
- The adjusted EPS of $1.60 beat the consensus of $1.58.
- Lumentum held $2 billion in cash and equivalents and generated $206.5 million in operating cash flow.
- Outlook: Lumentum sees Q3 revenue of $375 million - $405 million, below the consensus of $428.7 million.
- The adjusted EPS outlook of $1.01 - $1.19 trails the consensus of $1.36.
- "Industry-wide supply shortages have worsened with the recent surge in COVID-19 and are negatively impacting our third quarter revenue guidance by more than $65 million," said CEO Alan Lowe.
- "We continue to work to alleviate supply constraints, and expect fourth quarter revenue to be up from that of the third quarter and supply shortages to improve by the second half of this calendar year."
- Price Action: LITE shares traded lower by 12.4% at $88.41 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.