- i3 Verticals Inc IIIV reported fourth-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 76% year-on-year to $67.2 million, beating the consensus of $64.3 million.
- Integrated payments were 63% of payment volume. Software and related services revenue as a percentage of total revenue was 42%.
- The adjusted EBITDA margin expanded 60 bps to 25.4%.
- Pro forma Adjusted EPS of $0.33 beat the consensus of $0.29.
- i3 Verticals also announced that Decosta Jenkins will be joining its board of directors.
- Outlook: i3 Verticals sees FY22 revenue of $280 million - $300 million, above the consensus of $261.1 million.
- i3 Verticals sees FY22 Pro forma adjusted EPS of $1.25 - $1.40, above the consensus of $1.22.
- Price Action: IIIV shares traded higher by 5.62% at $22.38 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.