- Palantir Technologies Inc PLTR reported third-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 36% year-on-year to $392 million, beating the consensus of $385 million.
- Revenue Drivers: U.S. commercial revenue grew 103% Y/Y. Palantir added 34 net new customers. Commercial customer count increased 46% Q/Q.
- Palantir closed 54 deals of $1 million or more, of which 33 contracts were worth $5 million or more and 18 deals at $10 million or above. The total remaining deal value grew 50% Y/Y to $3.6 billion.
- Margins: The adjusted operating margin expanded 500 bps to 30%. The adjusted EBITDA margin rose 400 bps to 30%.
- Palantir held $2.4 billion in cash and equivalents and generated $101 million in operating cash flow.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.04 was in line with the consensus.
- Outlook: Palantir sees Q4 revenue of $418 million above the consensus of $401.9 million. It expects FY21 revenue of $1.53 billion above the consensus of $1.51 billion.
- Palantir raised the adjusted free cash flow outlook to over $400 million, up from above $300 million. It reiterated annual revenue growth of 30% or greater for 2021 through 2025.
- Price Action: PLTR shares traded higher by 0.82% at $26.97 in the premarket session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.