- StealthGas Inc. GASS reported second-quarter revenue growth of 8.3% year-over-year to $39.25 million, beating the consensus of $31.77 million.
- Fleet utilization of 98.1% - with 60 days of technical off-hire for the quarter., and operational utilization was at 96.3%.
- StealthGas secured 74% of fleet days on period charters for the remainder of 2021, with total fleet employment days generating ~$66 million in contracted revenues. Period coverage for the rest of Q3 21’ is currently 87%.
- Income from operation reduced to $0.37 million, from $10.6 million in 2Q20, as total expenses surged 51%.
- Adjusted EPS decreased to $0.13 from $0.25 in 2Q20 but topped the consensus of $(0.04).
- StealthGas generated cash from operating activities year-to-date of $21.83 million, compared to $28.03 million a year ago.
- Due to higher voyage, operating, and drydocking costs, Adjusted EBITDA decreased by 22.7% Y/Y to $17.3 million. Adjusted EBITDA margin contracted by 1,774 bps to 44.2%.
- The company’s cash, including restricted cash, stood at $48.5 million at the end of the quarter.
- Price Action: GASS shares are trading higher by 9.95% at $2.7047 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.