- Yeti Holdings Inc YETI reported second-quarter FY21 sales growth of 44.9% year-on-year, to $357.7 million, beating the analyst consensus of $327.31 million.
- Net sales from the Direct-to-consumer channel increased 48% Y/Y, the Wholesale channel rose 41%, Drinkware sales gained 69%, and Coolers & Equipment rose 23%.
- Gross profit increased 52% Y/Y to $209.1 million, and gross margin expanded 280 basis points to 58.5%.
- The operating margin expanded 140 basis points 20.2%, and operating income for the quarter rose 56% to $72.4 million.
- Selling, general, and administrative expenses increased 50% to $136.7 million.
- The company held $233.8 million in cash and equivalents as of July 3, 2021. Net cash provided by operating activities for the six months amounted to $22.2 million.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.68 beat the analyst consensus of $0.55.
- Outlook: Yeti raised FY21 sales guidance to 26%-28% from 20%-22%, versus the consensus of $1.34 billion.
- The company also raised the FY21 adjusted EPS outlook to $2.42 - $2.46 (previous $2.28 - $2.32), versus the consensus of $2.35.
- Price action: YETI shares are trading higher by 1.92% at $101.63 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.