- Deutsche Telekom AG DTEGY reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 32.3% year-on-year to €26.4 billion.
- Germany's revenue rose 1.9% Y/Y to €5.9 billion. The segment's adjusted EBITDA increased 3.4% Y/Y to €2.3 billion.
- U.S. revenue rose 62.3% Y/Y to €16.5 billion. Segment adjusted EBITDA increased 80.6% Y/Y to €5.7 billion.
- Europe revenue declined 1.1% Y/Y to €2.7 billion, with the segment's adjusted EBITDA growing 1.1% Y/Y to €946 million.
- Systems Solutions revenue rose 0.4% Y/Y to €891 million. Segment adjusted EBITDA increased 3.3% Y/Y to €62 million.
- Growth Development revenue rose 10.5% Y/Y to €782 million, with the segment's adjusted EBITDA rising 17.5% Y/Y to €316 million.
- Total Adjusted EBITDA rose 41.3% Y/Y to €9.2 billion, mainly from the acquisition of Sprint.
- Adjusted net profit declined 6.5% Y/Y to €1.2 billion, and the adjusted EPS was €0.25.
- Free cash flow more than doubled Y/Y to €2.6 billion.
- Guidance: Deutsche Telekom raised the FY21 adjusted EBITDA guidance outside the U.S. from €14.3 billion previous, to €14.4 billion. FY21 free cash flow guidance was raised from €3.5 billion previous, to €3.6 billion.
- It expects the FY21 adjusted EBITDA guidance, including T-Mobile U.S., to exceed the previous guidance of €37 billion. FY21 free cash flow guidance is estimated to exceed the previous guidance of €8 billion.
- Price action: DTEGY shares are up 1.1% at $20.20 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.