- Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI) reported a 51% year-on-year growth in revenue to $118.3 million in the fourth quarter of FY20, above the consensus estimate of $111.48 million.
- Display and social advertising revenues rose 159% to $68.4 million. CTV revenues posted a 132% sequential growth to $6.5 million. Search advertising and other revenues declined 4% to $49.9 million.
- Average Daily Traffic Search grew 32% to 15.7 million. SG&A margin reduced 500 basis points to 13%, and EBITDA rose 26% to $15.3 million.
- Net income rose 56% to $13.8 million, and EPS increased 41% to $0.45, beating the analyst estimate of $0.18.
- Operating cash flow rose 14% to $12.8 million.
- Perion renewed and expanded its partnership with Microsoft Corp's MSFT search engine Bing during the quarter for four more years with $500 million in annual revenue expectations by 2023.
- It also completed an upsized and oversubscribed follow-on public offering in January, generating over $61 million.
- The company expects to generate revenue between $350 and $370 million in FY21, higher the analyst consensus of $353.3 million.
- The EBITDA guidance lies between $35 million and $37 million.
- Price action: PERI shares are trading higher by 10.5% at $23.59 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.