- Dollar General Corp DG has partnered with Ibotta, a free-to-use cash-back rewards platform, to extend its financial services and offer cash-back options to all consumers.
- As part of the partnership, Dollar General will join the Ibotta Performance Network (IPN), the digital network that enables promotions to be delivered in a coordinated manner across retailer platforms.
- Dollar General is the first retailer in its channel to join the IPN.
- "We are excited to provide an additional innovative option for our customers to help stretch their budgets," said chief merchandising officer Emily Taylor.
- Dollar General consumers can currently receive cash-back rewards on thousands of items through Ibotta's platform and expect rewards to be available directly through DG's app and website by spring 2023.
- The partnership builds on the company's March 2022 announcement of enhanced financial services.
- Price Action: DG shares are trading lower by 0.01% at $226.21 on the last check Thursday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.