- ATRenew Inc RERE board of directors has authorized an extension of the existing share repurchase program for another twelve months from December 28, 2022.
- The company's board of directors adopted the existing share repurchase program on December 28, 2021, to buyback $100 million shares.
- As of December 9, 2022, the company has repurchased $33 million of its shares.
- The company may now continue repurchasing up to $67 million of its shares until the extended share repurchase program expires.
- ATRenew held $375.7 million in cash and equivalents as of September 30, 2022.
- Price Action: RERE shares are trading higher by 12.03% at $2.54 on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.