- Nio, Inc. NIO reported record monthly deliveries for November, belying the COVID-19 disruptions.
- The Shanghai-based electric vehicle startup reported November deliveries of 14,178 units, up 30% year-over-year.
- Compared to October, the increase was a steeper 41%.
- See Also: Best Electric Vehicle (EV) Stocks Right Now
- Vehicle-wise, the company sold 8,003 SUVs, with more than half of that being ES7s, and 6.175 sedans, comprising 3,207 ET7s and 2,968 ET5s. Looking ahead, the company said it would further accelerate production and deliveries in December.
- Nio stock traded 3.6% lower in the premarket session on Thursday, according to Benzinga Pro data.
- Read Next: Li Auto Defies COVID-19 Disruptions With Record November Deliveries
- Photo: Courtesy of Nio
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.