- Fintech company AppTech Payments Corp APCX launched its new product platform, Commerce, at Money20/20 USA, happening through October 26 at The Venetian in Las Vegas.
- This first-to-market, cloud-based Commerce Experiences-as-a-Service (CXS) platform is backed by AppTech's mobile commerce patents, core partner technology, and other internal intellectual property.
- CXS solutions incorporate PaaS, BaaS, Data, AI and ML, MarTech, and other features to create flexible, rich, personalized payment and banking experiences for end users.
- According to Gartner, "By 2024, 15% of B2B organizations will use digital commerce platforms to support both customers and sales reps in all sales activities."
- "'One Platform. All Commerce.' is our tagline for Commerce because it seamlessly delivers digital banking, text-to-pay, crypto payments, and merchant services altogether from a single, unified platform," said AppTech's Chief Operating Officer Chad Nelley.
- AppTech collaborated with Chip Financial in October to support the company's growing Fintech, digital banking, and payments ecosystem.
- The partnership enhanced Chip Financial's suite of solutions focusing on a tailored customer approach to provide capabilities in Payments-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS).
- Price Action: APCX shares traded lower by 13.55% at $0.7650 on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.