U.S. stocks traded higher, with the Dow Jones gaining more than 400 points on Monday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. NGM shares dipped 73% to $3.11 after the company announced topline efficacy and safety results from its CATALINA Phase 2 trial of NGM621 for geographic atrophy (GA) secondary to age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Over 52 weeks of treatment, NGM621 administered every four weeks (Q4W) (n=108) and every eight weeks (Q8W) (n=104) demonstrated a GA lesion area reduction of 6.3% and 6.5%, respectively, compared to sham (n=106), which did not reach statistical significance in either arm.
- Missfresh Limited MF tumbled 14.7% to $1.5598.
- Wave Life Sciences Ltd. WVE fell 13.7% to $4.49.
- SoundHound AI, Inc. SOUN dropped 11.6% to $3.4750.
- Cano Health, Inc. CANO declined 9.9% to $7.41.
- Itaú Corpbanca ITCB dropped 9% to $2.93.
- Executive Network Partnering Corporation ENPC fell 8.2% to $9.19.
- SM Energy Company SM fell 7.8% to $40.08.
- Fox Corporation FOX fell 7% to $27.11 after the company said it formed a special committee to explore a potential combination with News Corporation.
- Harrow Health, Inc. HROW dropped 6% to $11.34.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.