- MINISO Group Holding Limited MNSO board of directors authorized and approved a new share repurchase program.
- Under the program, the company is authorized to repurchase up to $100 million of its shares over a period of 12 months starting September 29, 2022.
- The company expects to fund the repurchase from surplus cash on its balance sheet.
- The company held $870.1 million in cash and equivalents as of June 30, 2022.
- Price Action: MNSO shares are trading lower by 4.52% at $4.65 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.