- NASCAR and Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. SWK revealed that American tool icon CRAFTSMAN will return as the title sponsor of the NASCAR Truck Series beginning in 2023.
- After performing as the series' title sponsor from its inception in 1995 to 2008, the NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series will make its homecoming at Daytona International Speedway on February 17, 2023.
- SWK also entered into a multi-year partnership to be the "Official Tools Partner of NASCAR" and "Official Tools" of all NASCAR-owned and operated tracks.
- The title sponsorship includes exclusive brand integrations on vehicles, crew uniforms, tracks, and more, in addition to the branding of the Triple Truck Challenge and Championship Race entitlement.
- Price Action: SWK shares are trading lower by 4.16% at $91.11 on the last check Friday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.