- Enterprise software company Everbridge, Inc EVBG explored strategic options, including a sale, Bloomberg reports.
- Potential buyers could include industrial companies and private equity firms.
- Everbridge provides software to companies that help them contact employees in the case of natural disasters and other emergencies.
- Activist investor Ancora Holdings Group said in May that Everbridge could fetch more than $70 per share in a sale.
- Everbridge clocked a 19% revenue growth in Q2 to $103 million, topping the consensus. Non-GAAP EPS was $0.03.
- Everbridge ended the second quarter with 6,345 global enterprise customers, up from 5,890 at the end of the second quarter of 2021.
- Price Action: EVBG shares traded higher by 19.15% at $42.62 in the premarket on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.