- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd NCLH is donating its undeveloped waterfront property in Juneau, Alaska, to the native-owned Huna Totem Corporation.
- Huna Totem is a long-standing partner and a local leader in Alaska's tourism development.
- Huna Totem will develop a new pier and related infrastructure on the parcel and submit plans for the year-round facility before 2022-end.
- Norwegian Cruise Line will receive preferential berthing rights at the pier once development is complete.
- The future waterfront complex will increase tourism revenue and create employment opportunities year-round.
- The cruise company won the competitive bid for the last waterfront parcel in Juneau, Alaska, for $20 million in 2019.
- Price Action: NCLH shares are trading higher by 2.79% at $12.90 on the last check Tuesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.