- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc HII division Mission Technologies has secured a Mobility Air Force Distributed Mission Operations (MAF DMO) task order worth $79 million.
- The task order includes a base period and five one-year options.
- HII will support Air Mobility Command's Mobility Air Force Distributed Mission Operations (MAF DMO) operations and integration to enable persistent, distributed training of aircrews worldwide.
- HII will operate and maintain the Distributed Training Center and the Distributed Training Center Network to support global Aircrew Training Systems.
- Price Action: HII shares are trading higher by 0.95% at $229.18 on the last check Thursday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.