- Nordson Corp's NDSN Board has approved a 27% increase in quarterly cash dividend to $0.65 from $0.51 per share.
- The dividend is payable on September 6, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 23, 2022.
- This increase represents Nordson's 59th consecutive year of annual dividend increases.
- "This increase reflects our confidence in our long-term profitable growth, which is driven by the continued execution of our Ascend strategy, designed to deliver top-tier growth with leading margins and returns," commented CFO Joseph Kelley.
- Price Action: NDSN shares are trading higher by 2.66% at $236.36 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.