- MamaMancini's Holdings Inc MMMB has secured new customer authorizations, representing over 4000 new spots on the shelves of tier-1 nationwide retailers.
- The company expects the new spots to increase the sales to its guidance of over $100 million in annualized sales by fiscal year-end.
- MamaMancini's expects to begin shipment of the new placements from August through October 2022.
- Products ordered include six varieties of meals for one (or two) to go, beef meatballs in sauce for the deli, four pasta bowls, grilled chicken breasts, breaded chicken breasts, balsamic chicken breasts, and more.
- "As we move into the second half of 2022, we are working to further expand our national footprint, introduce innovative new products and enhance our margin profile – launching MamaMancini's into the next phase of its growth trajectory," said CEO Carl Wolf.
- Price Action: MMMB shares are trading higher by 6.57% at $1.46 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.