- Barrington Research analyst Alexander Paris has reiterated Outperform rating on 2U Inc TWOU shares, with a price target of $16.
- The analyst expects the company’s Q2 sales to be $256 million versus the FactSet estimate of $255.3.
- Paris sees an adjusted loss per share of $(0.09) versus the consensus of a loss of $(0.19) per share.
- Paris said the edX acquisition and an increased interest in online education could help the company to expand profitability.
- He further added that the report of Byju, a Bangalore-based online education startup, offering $15 per share for 2U had increased the stock’s value by 16%.
- On an adjusted EBITDA basis, 2U is trading at 18.6x and 13.1x our 2022 and 2023 estimates, respectively, a premium to its Ed Tech peer group average of 14.3x/11.9x, Paris concluded.
- Price Action: TWOU shares are trading lower by 9.51% at $9.71 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.