- Lincoln Educational Services Corp LINC Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program of up to $30 million of the company's outstanding common stock.
- The repurchase program has been authorized for twelve months.
- The company will make the purchases from time to time, in open-market transactions at prevailing market prices, in privately negotiated transactions, or by other means.
- LINC held $65.6 million in cash and equivalents as of March 31, 2022.
- Price Action: LINC shares are trading higher by 4.34% at $5.29 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.