- Diana Shipping Inc. DSX has entered into a time charter contract with Hyundai Glovis Co. Ltd. for one of its Kamsarmax dry bulk vessels, the m/v Maia.
- The gross charter rate is $25,000 per day until a minimum of September 20, 2023, up to a maximum of November 20, 2023. The charter is expected to commence on May 23, 2022.
- The "Maia" is an 82,193 dwt Kamsarmax dry bulk vessel built-in 2009.
- The company expects the employment to generate ~$13.43 million of gross revenue for the minimum scheduled time charter period.
- Price Action: DSX shares are trading lower by 4.38% at $5.35 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.