- Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc (NYSE: RH) has completed an incremental $500 million term debt financing.
- The term debt financing was completed through a 2022 incremental amendment via RH's subsidiary.
- The parties have amended the term loan credit agreement, dated October 20, 2021.
- The 2022 incremental term debt has a maturity date of October 20, 2028.
- The company plans to use the 2022 incremental term debt proceeds for general corporate purposes.
- Price Action: RH shares are trading higher by 5.76% at $295.95 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.