- Bloomberg reports that satellite semiconductor provider SatixFy Communications Ltd agreed to go public via a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger.
- SatixFy's deal with Endurance Acquisition Corp EDNC will give the combined company a pro forma implied equity value of about $813 million.
- Israel-based SatixFy is a fabless semiconductor company providing products based on its own chipsets whose customers include Telesat Corp TSAT, OneWeb, ST iDirect, and Airbus SE EADSF EADSY.
- The transaction includes a $29 million private investment in public equity (PIPE), with participation from institutional investors, including Sensegain Group and Antarctica Capital.
- CF Principal Investments LLC, a Cantor Fitzgerald affiliate, provided a committed equity facility of $75 million.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.