- Matrix Service Co MTRX subsidiary Matrix NAC has secured the greenfield construction of a substation and transmission and distribution work at Cumulus Data's Susquehanna data center campus, currently under construction outside Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Cumulus Data is a subsidiary of Talen Energy Corp. The 475- megawatt (MW) campus will be powered by Talen's adjacent Susquehanna nuclear generation facility.
- The substation will support efforts to provide Susquehanna's low-cost energy to the data center and cryptocurrency processing clients operating on the campus.
- In addition to supporting new clean energy projects, this project marks an expansion of Matrix Service's electrical infrastructure services into new geographic markets.
- Price Action: MTRX shares are trading higher by 1.86% at $6.57 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.