- Stryve Foods Inc SNAX has added more than 4,000 new convenience stores and retail locations in the third quarter.
- The additions were led by about 2,600 Speedway and 1,400 Circle K locations to the distribution footprint for its all-natural air-dried meat snacking products sold under the Stryve, Kalahari, and Vacadillos brands.
- With the new additions, Stryve has expanded its retail footprint to more than 30,000 retail locations.
- The new Speedway distribution launches of about 2,600 locations constitute more than three-fourth of Speedway's U.S. footprint.
- Price Action: SNAX shares are trading higher by 1.44% at $5.77 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.