- Dorman Products Inc DORM has announced 223 new replacement auto parts, including 54 aftermarket-first solutions.
- The company has released aftermarket-exclusive, Federal Motor Vehicle Safety standards-compliant lower steering shafts for select Ram pickups and millions of Ford Motor Co F and Lincoln trucks.
- Two new turbo products engineered to fit almost 2 million Chevrolet and Buick models are being introduced.
- Other auto parts include a new power window regulator and motor assembly, an aftermarket-exclusive engine air intake hose, new third brake light, and a durable, direct-replacement windshield washer reservoir and cap.
- Price Action: DORM shares are trading higher by 0.09% at $92.64 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.