- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc NUS subsidiary Grōv Technologies has signed an agreement with California-based Superior Farms for 10 Olympus Tower Farms to produce fresh year-round feed for Superior's upcoming Sheep Discovery Center in Central Utah.
- Under the agreement, the ten farms will produce 60,000 pounds of Grōv's High-Density Nutrient Super feed wheatgrass a day using less than 5% of the water, without pesticides or herbicides.
- Superior Farms expects to optimize nutrition and environmental conditions to help support animal health during the lambing cycle by making use of Grōv's indoor Olympus Tower Farms to grow feed.
- "Our collaboration with Superior showcases how Grōv indoor ag technology can benefit farmers who want to improve production and sustainability, and minimize risk, especially as it relates to drought conditions that plague regions across the world," said President Steve Lindsley.
- Price action: NUS shares are trading lower by 0.23% at $56.26 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.