- Ennis, Inc. EBF has acquired certain assets, including customer lists and intellectual property of Gulf Business Forms, in San Marcos, Texas. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Gulf Business Forms is a trade printer specializing in custom-printed documents. After completion, Gulf Business Forms customer files and phones, and emails will be relocated to the Ennis, Texas plant.
- Keith Walters, Chairman, President & CEO, stated, “Gulf has been a strong competitor and leading brand throughout the country with customers spanning from California in the southwest to Massachusetts in the northeast.”
- Gulf Business Forms has been serving distributors from its operations in Texas for more than 50 years.
- Ennis held cash and equivalents of $91.2 million as of May 31, 2022.
- Price Action: EBF shares are trading lower by 1.64% at $22.14 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.