- Brookfield Asset Management Inc BAM BAM disclosed a recommended cash offer for British home repair services provider HomeServe plc HMSVF for £4.08 billion (~$5 billion).
- HomeServe shareholders will receive 1,200 pence in cash for each share held.
- The offer price represents a 71% premium to the closing price per HomeServe share of 704 pence on March 23, 2022, the last business day before the offer period.
- Brookfield is a global alternative asset manager with approximately $725 billion of assets under management across real estate, infrastructure, renewable power, private equity, and credit.
- Brookfield held cash and equivalents of $11.82 billion as of March 31, 2022.
- Price Action: BAM shares are trading higher by 0.46% at $46.10 on NYSE during the premarket session on Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.