- TopBuild Corp BLD has acquired Tonks Insulation in St. George, Utah, and Shepherds Insulation in Pueblo, Colorado. Deal terms were not disclosed.
- Combined, these companies generated approximately $6 million of revenue in 2020.
- TopBuild held cash and cash equivalents of $327.9 million as of September 30, 2021.
- Year-to-date, TopBuild has completed ten acquisitions which are expected to generate approximately $1 billion of annual revenue.
- Price Action: BLD shares are trading higher by 1.07% at $264.21 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.