- PFSweb, Inc. PFSW completed the sale of LiveArea, its global customer experience, and commerce agency business unit, to Merkle, Inc., a technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management company, for a total gross consideration of $250 million.
- Merkle is a part of Dentsu Group's DNTUF Dentsu International.
- PFSweb will be accounting for the LiveArea divestiture as a discontinued operation on its upcoming Q2 earnings report.
- PFSweb used a portion of the net proceeds to pay down its senior financing facilities.
- Price Action: PFSW shares are trading higher by 1.24% at $13.53 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.