- The NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCI Agency) has vested security accreditation to BlackBerry Limited BB for global use in official NATO secure communications.
- The NCI Agency has awarded SecuSUITE security accreditation for high-level secure communications, which allows the global NATO network to extend SecuSUITE as a solution of choice for conducting secure voice and messaging communications.
- "BlackBerry SecuSUITE enables our teams to use their smartphones for secure, encrypted contact inside and outside of the network, whatever their location," said Jean-Paul Massart, Chief NATO Digital Workplace at NCI Agency.
- SecuSUITE multi-platform technology protects against eavesdropping threats to global governments' national security communications and enterprise executives' sensitive business communications.
- BlackBerry reported second-quarter revenue of $168 million, which missed average analyst estimates of $177.25 million.
- IoT revenue totaled $51 million in the second quarter, up 28% year-over-year. Cybersecurity revenue reached $111 million in the quarter, down 8% year-over-year.
- Price Action: BB shares traded higher by 0.11% at $4.4050 on the last check Monday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.