- Rush Street Interactive Inc RSI said Maryland sports fans across the state, aged 21 and over, can deposit funds and place bets at the BetRivers sportsbook.
- Following the controlled demonstration period from November 21-22, BetRivers expects to be fully live with online and mobile sports wagering operations on November 23, 2022.
- As an inaugural offer, bettors will get a second chance bet, up to $500, on their first bet if it loses.
- The BetRivers sportsbook features betting options on all major professional and collegiate leagues, games, and players, including spreads, moneylines, props, futures, same game parlays, and more.
- "The much-anticipated launch of online and mobile sports betting in Maryland is here, and just in time for all the NFL and College football action over the Thanksgiving," said CEO Richard Schwartz.
- Price Action: RSI shares are trading lower by 1.63% at $3.61 on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.