- Gritstone bio Inc GRTS announced that interim results from the Phase 1/2 trial of GRANITE, its individualized, vaccine-based immunotherapy candidate for solid tumor cancers, were published in Nature Medicine.
- Since the initiation of the Phase 1/2 study, Gritstone has followed study participants and observed increased overall survival (OS) in colorectal cancer (CRC) patients who demonstrated a molecular response versus those who did not.
- As of May 2022, the median OS of this subgroup exceeded 18 months, with the median not yet reached.
- This compares to a median OS of 7.8 months for patients who did not demonstrate a molecular response.
- GRANITE is now being evaluated in two randomized studies in earlier-stage disease
- GRANITE-CRC-1L, a Phase 2/3 trial in newly diagnosed metastatic, microsatellite-stable colorectal cancer (MSS-CRC). Initial results are expected in 2H of 2023.
- GRANITE-ADJUVANT, a phase 2 study in patients with high-risk stage II/III colon cancer who are ctDNA+ after definitive surgery.
- Price Action: GRTS shares closed 4.67% higher at $4.27 during after-hours trading on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.