- Precision BioSciences Inc DTIL shared new interim data from the Phase 1/2a study of PBCAR0191 for the patient population with aggressive lymphomas.
- The data demonstrated that PBCAR0191 produced high clinical response rates in CAR T relapsed patients who received a median of five prior lines of therapy.
- Evaluable subjects in the study had 100% ORR, 73% CR rate, and 50% durable response rate greater than six months.
- No Grade 3 or greater cytokine release syndrome (CRS) was observed on the safety front in either dosing cohort.
- One Grade 3 immune effector cell-associated neurotoxicity syndrome was recorded in each cohort that rapidly resolved to Grade 1 within 24 to 48 hours.
- In the New Cohort, two Grade 5 events associated with late-occurring encephalopathy were suspected to be related to fludarabine-associated neurotoxicity. There was no evidence of graft versus host disease in either cohort.
- Precision BioSciences held a cash balance of approximately $121 million as of May 31, sufficient to fund its operating expenses and capital expenditure requirements into mid-2023.
- Price Action: DTIL shares are up 1.91% at $2.13 during the market session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.