Cytokinetics Incorporated CYTK shares continue to move forward after it announced positive REDWOOD-HCM Phase 2 data for CK-274 and garnered favorable comments from analysts.
- On Tuesday, Barclays raised Cytokinetics price target to $40 from $28, equivalent to an upside of around 30%, and kept an Overweight rating.
- Analyst Carter Gould views yesterday's data as "highly favorably" and sees them as both de-risking and differentiating on efficacy" versus MyoKardia's mavacamten.
- Cantor Fitzgerald also raised the target price to $48 from $35, with an Overweight rating unchanged.
- Analyst Charles Duncan has enhanced conviction in CK-274, resulting from positive Phase 2 data.
- Monday afternoon, the Company announced equity raise of $200 million to support the Phase 3 clinical trial of CK-274.
- See the offering prospectus here.
- Price Action: CYTK Shares are up 8.35% at $29.26 during the market session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.