- Eli Lilly and Co LLY has received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice related to its New Jersey plant that makes its COVID-19 treatment, bamlanivimab, reports Reuters.
- The subpoena requested certain documents relating to its site in Branchburg, New Jersey. It did not specify what documents the subpoena requested.
- Earlier this month that the company's employees have accused a factory executive of altering documents required by government regulators to downplay serious quality control problems at the Branchburg site.
- Eli Lilly is also under pressure due to quality control, production, and regulatory issues at its Indianapolis plant, which bottles bamlanivimab, among other drugs.
- Price Action: LLY shares are down 1.58% at $197.82 during the market session on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.