The Dow Jones closed higher by over 100 points on Friday. When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.
- The Trade: Applied Digital Corporation APLD CEO, Chairman Wes Cummins bought a total of 50,000 shares at an average price of $2.17. To acquire these shares, it cost around $108.5 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Applied Digital recently posted a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- What Applied Digital Does: Applied Blockchain Inc is an Ethereum and altcoin mining company.
Earth Science Tech
- The Trade: Earth Science Tech, Inc. ETST Director Giorgio R Saumat acquired a total of 6,010,000 shares at an average price of $0.01. The insider spent around $30.31 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: The company’s shares dropped around 10% over the past month.
- What Earth Science Tech Does: Earth Science Tech Inc is a biotechnology company.
Read Next: Around $8 Million Bet On Zymeworks? Check Out These 3 Stocks Insiders Are Buying
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: Long IdeasNewsPenny StocksPre-Market OutlookMarketsTrading IdeasInsider Buyingpenny stock