U.S. producer prices dropped 0.5% month-over-month in July, following a revised 1% increase in the previous month. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. FUSN Director Steve Gannon bought a total of 44,400 shares at an average price of $2.03. To acquire these shares, it cost around $90.13 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Fusion Pharmaceuticals recently posted a Q2 loss of $0.44 per share.
- What Fusion Pharmaceuticals Does: Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing alpha therapeutics for curing cancer.
- The Trade: Offerpad Solutions Inc. OPAD Director Roberto Sella acquired a total of 1,000,000 shares at an average price of $1.69. The insider spent around $1.69 million to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Offerpad Solutions recently reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales results.
- What Offerpad Solutions Does: Offerpad Solutions Inc provides a way to buy and sell a home. It uses technology-enabled solutions to remake the home selling and buying experience by offering customers the convenience, control, and certainty to solve their housing needs.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: DURECT Corporation DRRX Director Gail J Maderis acquired a total of 174,796 shares at an average price of $0.67. To acquire these shares, it cost around $117.14 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Durect recently posted a Q2 loss of $0.05 per share.
- What DURECT Does: Durect Corp is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the research, development, and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.