US crude oil futures traded higher by around 1% on Wednesday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: Talaris Therapeutics, Inc. TALS CEO Scott Requadt acquired a total of 9,444 shares at an average price of $3.75. To acquire these shares, it cost around $35.41 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Morgan Stanley recently downgraded Talaris Therapeutics from Overweight to Equal-Weight and announced an $8 price target.
- What Talaris Therapeutics Does: Talaris Therapeutics Inc is a late-clinical stage biotechnology company.
Great Elm Group
- The Trade: Great Elm Group, Inc. GEG 10% owner BC Advisors LLC acquired a total of 26,665 shares at an average price of $1.98. The insider spent around $52.76 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Great Elm Group posted a Q3 loss of $0.22 per share in May.
- What Great Elm Group Does: Great Elm Group Inc formerly, Great Elm Capital Group Inc operates as a holding company.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: WaveDancer, Inc. WAVD CEO James Gerald Benoit Jr acquired a total of 27,306 shares at an average price of $1.46. To acquire these shares, it cost around $39.79 thousand.
- What’s Happening: WaveDancer, said on July 8, that it entered into a common stock purchase agreement and a registration rights agreement with B. Riley Principal Capital to sell up to $15 million shares.
- What WaveDancer Does: WaveDancer Inc, formerly Information Analysis Inc is in the business of developing and maintaining information technology systems, modernizing client information systems, and performing professional services to government and commercial organizations.
- The Trade: Save Foods, Inc. SVFD Director Udi Kalifi acquired a total of 27,692 shares at an average price of $3.25. The insider spent $90.09 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Save Foods recently announced a new partnership with Korair to introduce the company's treatments in Morocco.
- What Save Foods Does: Save Foods Inc is a development stage company which is involved in the business of developing, testing, and marketing solutions and products for extending storability and shelf life of vegetables and fruits through its subsidiary.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.