- Energy Vault Holdings Inc NRGV said it expects the fiscal year 2022 revenue of $142 million - $152 million versus an estimate of $82.92 million. The latest guidance is above the previously communicated guidance of $75 million - $100 million.
- The revised guidance implies expected Q4 revenue of $96 million - $106 million (consensus $37.35 million), compared to $29 million - $54 million previously required to meet its FY22 forecast following 3Q22 results.
- The strong outlook was driven by project and supply chain execution ahead of schedule for previously announced battery energy storage systems (BESS) in the U.S.
- Territory expansions in Europe and the Middle East for the company's gravity energy storage systems (GESS) also added to the raised guidance.
- "The Energy Vault team closed the quarter well, demonstrating our collective enterprise focus on delivering for customers while capping off a successful first deployment year of growth and expansion," said Chairman and CEO Robert Piconi.
- Price Action: NRGV shares are trading higher by 38.97% at $4.94 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.