- Magna International Inc (NYSE: MGA) reported third-quarter FY22 sales growth of 17% year-on-year to $9.27 billion, missing the consensus of $9.31 billion.
- Global light vehicle production increased 24%.
- Body Exteriors & Structures segment sales increased 25% Y/Y, Power & Vision grew 16%, Seating Systems gained 15%, and Complete Vehicles sales fell 3%.
- Income from operations improved from $27 million to $400 million.
- Adjusted EPS of $1.07 missed the consensus of $1.59.
- Outlook: Magna cuts its FY22 sales outlook to $37.4 billion - $38.4 billion from the prior view of $37.6 billion - $39.2 billion, below the estimate of $43.41 billion.
- The outlook mainly reflects expected lower vehicle production in North America and Europe and higher operating inefficiencies.
- Price Action: MGA shares traded higher by 2.10% at $56.38 on the last check Friday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.