- Jupiter Wellness Inc JUPW reported a second-quarter FY22 sales jump of 400% year-on-year, to $3 million, versus $0.6 million last year.
- The operating expenses for the quarter declined 55% to $1.9 million.
- Net loss for the quarter narrowed to $(1.4) million versus $(4.2) million last year.
- "I am pleased to report that Jupiter Wellness is on track with its 2022 roadmap. Jupiter finished the first half of 2022 with momentum and our strongest revenue numbers to date," said CEO Brian John.
- Price Action: JUPW shares are trading higher by 1.18% at $0.63 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.