ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. ACAD reported upbeat results for its second quarter after the closing bell on Monday.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals posted a quarterly loss of $0.21 per share on sales of $134.56 million. Analysts, however, were expecting a loss of $0.25 per share on sales of $130.43 million.
ACAD shares fell 3.7% to $16.01 in pre-market trading.
Several analysts made changes to their price targets on ACADIA Pharmaceuticals today.
- SVB Leerink cut price target on the stock from $27 to $21. However, SVB Leerink analyst Marc Goodman maintained ACADIA Pharmaceuticals with an Outperform.
- RBC Capital lowered ACADIA Pharmaceuticals price target from $26 to $21. However, RBC Capital analyst Gregory Renza maintained an Outperform rating on the stock.
- Goldman Sachs reduced price target on the stock from $20 to $15. However, Goldman Sachs analyst Salveen Richter maintained a Neutral rating on the stock.
- Mizuho cut the price target on ACADIA Pharmaceuticals from $27 to $19. However, Mizuho analyst Vamil Divan maintained the stock with a Neutral rating.
However, this analyst raised the price target on ACAD.
- HC Wainwright & Co. boosted the price target on the stock from $20 to $25. However, HC Wainwright & Co. analyst Andrew Fein maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.