- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co ADM reported second-quarter FY22 sales growth of 19% year-on-year to $27.28 billion, beating the consensus of $25.16 billion.
- Adjusted EPS of $2.15 beat the analyst consensus of $1.71.
- Revenues from Ag Services and Oilseeds rose 17.3% Y/Y, Carbohydrate Solutions increased 33%, and Nutrition climbed 15.6%.
- Gross profit increased 43.5% Y/Y to $2.1 billion with a margin of 7.7%.
- Segment operating margin was 6.7%, and Segment operating income for the quarter rose 60.7% to $1.8 billion.
- The company held $7.6 billion in cash and equivalents as of June 30, 2022.
- Price Action: ADM shares traded higher by 3.16% at $78.01 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.